Young scholars’ plenary session at EDEN
At this week’s EDEN conference one of the sessions I am involved with is a plenary for young scholars. To kick-start the discussion Eva Suba has set up a page with a number of hot topics for discussion:
- Using technologies effectively to meet the needs of a diverse student population
- How to acquire sufficient theoretical grounding in the field prior to undertaking empirical research
- How can assessment with e-portfolios enhance students’ performance by means of personalization?
- How to foster the avoiding of student drop-outs?
- How to motivate teachers who are not used to ICT at their lessons?
- How to organize the “Use 1 PC for 1 pupil model” (Moodle) at school with limited finances?
- From campus focused student research to distance (&blended) education
- How can we incorporate social media in pedagogically meaningful ways?